Julie R. Comer
Julie Comer primarily practices in business law and litigation, intellectual property, product liability, professional liability, and insurance defense. Julie represents individuals and business entities in a wide variety of litigation issues, including shareholder and complex business disputes, employment matters, construction disputes, trademark and copyright infringement, and various breach of contract, tort, and fraud actions. She also advises corporate leaders on corporate governance, compliance, and strategic planning. Her experience includes all phases of litigation from inception of a case through resolution, including pleadings, discovery and depositions, motions practice, and trial. She is also skilled in conducting thorough pre-suit investigations and discovery for matters not yet set for trial.
Julie earned a Juris Doctorate from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics from Oglethorpe University. Julie is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Oglethorpe University where she teaches Introduction to Law classes to undergraduates interested in the legal profession.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D.
- Honors: cum laude
- Activities: Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- Oglethorpe University, B.A. in Politics
- Honors: cum laude; Certificate in Urban Leadership
- Activities: Rich Foundation Urban Leadership Program
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute