Strategic solutions and guidance.
Civil Litigation and Business Law firm
Owen Gleaton is a civil litigation and business law firm based in Atlanta that represents a diverse group of clients and industries. We offer a clear perspective on all facets of the applicable law insuring our ability to serve our clients' growing and changing needs. We offer dependable, practical advice on complex matters and guide our clients through innovative dispute resolution strategies.
Our practice areas include:
- Aviation Law: Our aviation law group have pilot experience which gives them the practical knowledge necessary to serve our clients including manufacturers of aircraft components, airlines, fuel distributors, and pilots.
- Business Counseling & Litigation: Our lawyers advise businesses on intellectual property, employment, contracts, real estate, financial transactions, and operations providing dispute resolution including trial and mediation.
- Construction Law:. Our construction attorneys are adept at helping clients, including developers, contractors, material suppliers and property owners, identify and avoid the pitfalls inherent in complicated business endeavors and, where problems are encountered, in negotiating or litigating to the best possible outcome.
- Employment Law & Litigation: We represent small and large businesses and government entities in labor and employment matters related to employment contracts, Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act's wage and hour rules, medical confidentiality, non-discrimination requirements, and governmental tenure rules.
- Fidelity & Surety Law: Our lawyers are experienced in the intricacies and practices of fidelity and surety bonds and count among the firm’s regular clients several of the nation’s largest writers of fidelity and surety bond products. Whether the matter involves resolution of fidelity, performance, payment or other issues, we are engaged everyday in finding cost effective and legally appropriate solutions.
- General Property, Casualty, Trucking and Transportation Litigation: Our insurance defense team maintains an active practice representing property and casualty insurers in liability claims arising from premises ownership, products, vehicular operations including interstate motor vehicle carriers, and business torts.
- Government Law and Liability: Our attorneys represent government department, agencies and boards. In a variety of matters including liability, real estate transactions, and employment matters.
- Insurance Defense: Our highly qualified and experienced insurance defense lawyers represent insurers and their insureds in all types of liability claims including advising on insurance coverage issues.
- Intellectual Property Law and Litigation: Our IP group counsels companies on copyright, trademark, patents and trade secrets, including application filing, infringement and nondisclosure agreements.
- Medical Liability & Health Care Law: Our attorneys have years of experience representing doctors, healthcare providers, hospitals and medical clinics in cases involving medical or dental malpractice and risk management.
- Premises Liability: Our litigators defend large and small property owners in cases involving injury claims alleging defective property conditions.
- Products Liability: Our lawyers have extensive experience in representing manufacturers of a wide array of consumer and industrial products in liability claims.
- Professional Liability: Our lawyers regularly represent professionals in matters related to professional liability in all industries including healthcare, legal, and insurance.
- Retail and Hospitality Industry Law: We advise hotels, arenas, stadiums, convention centers and other public places on compliance issues and dispute resolution.
- Commercial Real Estate and Property Law: Our real estate lawyers assist investors, property owners, developers and brokers in sophisticated commercial real estate transactions.