Leslie B. Boodry
Leslie Boodry joined Owen Gleaton in 2018 after three years of practice with a civil litigation firm in Charleston, South Carolina. Leslie's expertise includes litigation and counseling in the areas of business law, premises liability, construction law, employment law, and intellectual property.
While in law school, Leslie served on the Editorial Board for the Federal Courts Law Review and was an executive member of the Moot Court Board. In 2013, she was part of a three-person team that won the National Tax Moot Court Competition in Clearwater, FL. She received CALI Awards for Excellence in Employment Discrimination, Federal Income Taxation, and Appellate Advocacy. Her student works paper was also published in the Student Works edition of the Federal Courts Law Review.
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Magna Cum Laude
- Federal Courts Law Review Editorial Board, Moot Court Board
- University of Miami, B.S., 2011
- South Carolina, 2014
- U.S. District Court of South Carolina, 2017
Professional or Trade Affiliations/Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association Trial Academy, 2016